Design & Implementation
Designing a comprehensive introduction into SharePoint 2016 architecture is difficult. After meeting your business requirements, I will design you topology guidelines that will include guidance, best practices and lessons learned from the field with SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2016 versions, with a little touch as guidance on MinRole, high availability and common topologies scenarios. MinRole introduced with SharePoint Server 2016 promotes a standardized role based topology. What are the constraints or limitations for large as small sized enterprises. After my design and implementation, you will have an overview of the architecture, the capabilities, and the deployment of hybrid scenarios based on Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Online, and Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016. I will focus on patterns, topologies, features, stacks and deployment techniques, providing useful information to understand how and when to implement hybrid scenarios with Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft SharePoint.
Let me install and configure SharePoint for you the right way from the start. Here are some of the things we can help you with:
- Install and Configure SharePoint 2013/2016
- Configure Hybrid Features such as Sites (example – essay writing service), Profiles, Search, Managed Metadata and more
- Configure SharePoint & SQL for Maximum Performance
- Configure SharePoint & SQL for High Availability and Disaster Recovery Scenarios
Performance Optimization / Audit
Analyzing and troubleshooting a running SharePoint farm can be challenging. As SharePoint depends on so many components like the Web Front End, Load Balancer, SQL Server, Storage Layer, Network, Domain Controllers it can be hard to determine the root cause or weak link. After analysis I will provide a comprehensive guide on how to identify bottlenecks by analyzing IIS, ULS, Storage Layer, SQL Server and its related Performance Counters and provide guidelines and emphasis on these thresholds.
- Is your SharePoint Server implementation following Microsoft best practices?
- Is your SharePoint running slow and you don’t know why?
- Do you need any help on how and when installing the SharePoint Patches? Let me analyze your farm and help you get the most out of SharePoint
Design your way to the cloud
I will teach you how to make an educated decision on what to migrate and how to migrate from various environments into SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. We will discuss existing migration methods available and introduce the latest tools created to make the transition easy.
- Assessment of current SharePoint Sites.
- Migrate your current content into your new SharePoint Implementation (On-Premises as Online)
- Configure SharePoint Online to match your needs.